Camp and Workshop Cancellations:
CANCELLATIONS must be by written (via email) to cut@KILOGEAR.com. The period before 1st registered session start date dictates the cancellation charge as follows:
Since KILOGEAR CUT is a "second skin" like product, we happily accept any clean, unworn, unwashed, unused item that was sold at regular price for an exchange. Much like bathing suit and under garment companies!
Customers wishing to exchange merchandise should process the exchange online by clicking the exchange form below.
We do charge a restocking fee for all exchanges. This covers the cost to send you a mailing label (to return your product to us) and to mail out the exchange (back to you).
Domestic Orders $15
International Orders $25
- The merchandise must be in its original packaging, with original hang tags attached.
- KILOGEAR CUT does not offer store credit or refunds at this time. Our policy is Exchange Only.
- If you received an incorrect order or faulty garment, KILOGEAR CUT will cover the exchange restocking fees as long as the faulty garment has not been worn, is unwashed, unused and all tags attached. Customer must contact returns within 7 days of receiving merchandise. If you have received a faulty or incorrect order please do not use the exchange form. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All items discounted, purchased on sale may not be exchanged.
- Customers can only exchange for the same style in a different size.
- When faced with a sold out item, customer may select an available item for the same price in its place.
STEP #1 – COMPLETE EXCHANGE FORM WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING MERCHANDISE (You will pay the restocking fee when you submit the form)
STEP #2 – RECEIVE PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL & PACK/SHIP
Once the exchange form is submitted and the restocking fee paid, you will receive an invoice to include with your exchange and a prepaid shipping label. Print and apply to the package for returning. You must enclose the packing slip with your exchange.
The merchandise must be sent within 7 days of processing the exchange. Please be sure the merchandise is in its original packaging.
Please be sure to pack the merchandise securely with labels intact. The merchandise must be clean, unwashed, unworn, unused with sanitary stickers, hang and size tags attached and undamaged. KILOGEAR CUT reserves the right to refuse the package and/or return the item(s) back to the sender should the merchandise not abide by this policy.
As you may know, stock is limited. Merchandise for your exchange will be put on hold for 15 business days. If your exchange does not return back to KILOGEAR CUT within this time, the stock will be returned to our warehouse for sale.
STEP 3 – TRACKING YOUR PACKING AND CONFIRMATION
Once KILOGEAR CUT has received the merchandise, KILOGEAR CUT we will inspect your order to ensure that it is clean, unwashed, unworn and unused condition with sanitary stickers, hang and size tags still attached.
Please allow 1- 4 business days for your exchange to be processed by our exchange team once we have received your item. You will receive an email once we have received and shipped your exchange.