How does this work:
- FHIIT stands for Field Hockey Intensity Interval Training. This program is designed to increased functional fitness on and off the field.
- FHIIT is a monthly subscription program utilizing KILOGEAR CUT
- Each exercise targets specific muscle groups important to field hockey players for strength, stamina and injury prevention.
- Each week, four customized workouts will be released for beginners, intermediate and advanced athletes.
- Athletes can complete these workouts at home.
- Athletes will receive SMS reminders and access the video workouts online.